Panel Discussion on Post-Covid Opportunities for Cultural Brands
September 23rd, 2020, American Center for Art and Culture, Paris
In partnership with French Ministry of Culture, SemioTiPS organizes a meeting for professionals from the culture and tourism sectors. With two topics for discussion:
1) Cultural Brands and COVID-19: which impact on practices, which opportunities?
In this difficult period for cultural institutions, it is time for a review of possible brand strategies.
Branding can support and help develop relationships with the audience, in a time when in situ experiences are temporarily restricted.
Moreover, the brand offers the possibility of new incomes, all the more for cultural institutions strongly impacted by the COVID crisis.
2) Visual identity and branding for cultural institutions in France and USA
This meeting will the opportunity to discuss what professional expect from the upcoming symposium on visual identities (“Imaging in the cultural world: a dialogue France / USA on visual identities for cultural institutions”). It will take place by the end of the year at the American Center for Art and Culture, Paris, in partnership with SemioTiPS agency.
Among possible topics:
- Differences France / USA regarding visual identities’ aesthetics and management.
- Creative links between graphic identity, spatial identity, digital identity and commercial products
- Designing, redesigning and enliven one’s visual identity: which possible protocols?
- Evaluate and managing one’s visual identity: which possible “KPIs”?
You are a professional from the cultural sector and want to take part in this meeting? Please get in touch: contact[at]semiotips.com